Wednesday 29 May 2013

what's new on animal jam???

sorry I haven't been blogging for a while I was just enjoying animal jam membership because my membership expired really soon so my membership is expired now :( but I'm acculy glad but I ain't going to tell you why and don force to tell you >:(







Anyway there's a egicaninatial movie in the jamma journal I think AJHQ knew you wouldn't watch it so they put prizes but i'm not going to tell you the prizes its a surprise really.





There's a new contest What's going to be the new gram-a-gram pic for summer I was very exited to compete in the contest so I did.



Did you see those red circles around jamma? well those are called the calls of the wild AJ wants your vote on what should be in the outfitters 




Club Geoz is under construction what will be there next? nobody knows except AJHQ-MIGHT














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates